Re: [CH] Deep frying turkey was Jim's Fiery Habanero Sauce

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:25:02 -0400

Chuck,
I'm glad you cited the simplified form.  I believe that the original may have
been derived as:

    European Minutes =  ln(  exp(US Minutes)  )

Also, for those that don't like transcendental functions, an alternative is:

    European Minutes =   modulo( 31 * US_Minutes * 37,  1147)

However, this formulation is not valid for fractional minutes.

Andy.