[CH] Re: Were-Hawg

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 04:35:47 -0400

danceswithcarp wrote:

> We can't get our hands on a trap and I tried dropping $2  smoke grenades in
> the hole in the tomato patch:  I was standing there on the edge of that hole
> with a Remington Viper .22 in my hands with three full 10 round clips in my
> pocket plus the one in the rifle ready to go full rock'n'roll on the
> creechur when he came scampering out but instead, nothing.

I think yer goin' at this all wrong. That's clearly a
were-hawg and the only thing that'll stop 'im is a silver
bullet. 'Course...you'll haveta stalk 'im by the light of a
full moon. And hope there's only one. (Ever seen "Night of
the Lepus"?)

JB
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by
night,
may become a hawg when the hawgbane blooms, and the August
Moon is bright.
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.