RE: [CH] Toxins

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 06:21:26 -0700

AND saccharin was tested and found to be OK in fact the man who discovered
it died last week @ at about age 84 - I used to love the stuff - it was the
only time I could drink diet soda without getting that 'metal' taste - don't
drink it now

hey, you're gonna die when you're gonna die, not one second sooner or later
- so why not enjoy life AND make it a SPICY one!!!!

B-)

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146