Re: [CH] the faq on savinas

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:16:25 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <WIZERTIME@aol.com>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 1999 1:35 PM
Subject: [CH] the faq on savinas

> The chile head who wrote asking why selling the seeds of the red savina to
> your friends and neighbors was regulated........There is a U.S. Patent on
> this baby(in fact, I think it is the ONLY pepper with a patent on it in
the
> U.S...Correct me if I'm wrong people..

Jim Campbell The Oneth is The Expert here, but I do believe the Red Savina
is the onliest natural hybrid of anything that's ever been patented.
Everything
else has been manipulated through selective breeding or genetic engneering;
"Wooo-wooo,"

Oops.  I said "engineering."  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I
think...

Nope.  No can do.

"Woooo-woooo."

I'm better now.