Re: [CH] Green Chile (con carne) / hab stuffed olives

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:39:21 -0500

Many thanks for that. I've had Green Chile twice and most places where I try
to find it give me a dish of green hot sauce.
                                            jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even
if they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008