Re: [CH] "Orange" Red Savina

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 08:00:22 CDT

It's kind of funny that there are so many people who are getting orange habs
on their Red Savina. All 6 Red Savina plants that I planted from seeds that
I got from Shepards Seeds produced real long and wrinkled orange habs. I did
plant a 7th plant at the end of the season which I raised indoors and it is
producing red habs this year.
Yearn For The Burn      Baker R.