Re: [CH] Headache

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:37:44 -0400

In the front or back of the head?

What are you using to smoke them?

What type of heat producing material, not the smoke producer unless they
are the same.

It seems like you are getting some of the acrid smoke and fumes from the
chiles.  Try a wet handkerchief over your mouth and nose area. or put a
fan behind you to blow the smoke away from you.

Should not brother your eating and getting a headache but might upset
your stomach.  Still sounds like the material you are using to either
create the heat or smoke.

Chet

green56 wrote:

> Here we go again...
>
> Major headache!  And it's just from going out and checking Habs so they
> don't burn!
>
> I could cry!  What am I going to do???  Am I allergic to these things?
> Will I get a headache when I eat them?
>
> I know it's not the smoke because I smoke/grill so much and this is only
> the second time I've gotten this MONSTEROUS headache - the second time
> I've smoked Habs.
>
> Please help if you can!  I can't stand this.
>
> green

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *