Re: [CH] "The Bread"

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:48:04 -0400

I bow down to you oh Lord Jeff..
oooohhhmmmmm...oooohhhhmmmm
I know his septic system is cleaned out!
Chet

Mxyzptlk wrote:

> Geez...I've just used up 1/4 lb in about a month. I must be deranged.
>                                             jeff
>
> > It is a thermonuclear concoction prepared by Jim Campbell of Mild to Wild
> > Pepper and Herb Co.  He grows and smokes his own Red Savina Habaneros.  A
> > bit of this powder about the size of a woden match head will heat up a big
> > bowl of soup stew or chili quite admirably with a great hab flavor.  The 4
> > oz. container he sent me will likely last me a year.
>
>     jeff
>
> "10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
> they're right."
>
> dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *