Re: [CH] antidotes?

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 08:44:51 -0400

Jim Campbell wrote:

> Just got transferred (as of today) from the slowest firehouse to the
> busiest.  Anybody else want to take a shot at making my life more
> complicated during harvest? ;-P

Sure....I was reading Martin Cruz Smith's new novel "Havana
Bay" last night (excellent novel BTW) and one of the
characters, an ex-Cuban soldier and explosives expert, built
an anti-personnel bomb using gun powder and "ground
habaneros, the hottest chiles in the universe". My first
thought was..."I wonder if he gottem from Jim?"  :)

JB
"Hullo, Mr. Campbell...we're from the BATF and we'd like to
see your arms export license."
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.