RE: [CH] antidotes?

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:08:59 -0500

How about an Urquell Pilsner, an Asahi SuperDry, a Guinness Stout or Wicked
Pete's Strawberry Blonde?  Not that I need an excuse to partake.  B-)

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp.

Run to light from shadow, Sun gives me no rest
Promise offered in the east, broken in the west