RE: [CH] Red/Chocolate habs

Parkhurst, Scott Contractor (PARKHURS@LEAV-EMH1.ARMY.MIL)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:23:33 -0500

Byron,

     All the pods on the choc hab so far look like regular (red)
hab pods.  Some are more elongated than others, but all have
the classic lantern shape.  Lots more pods setting, so even
though they are wrong, they are all right with me.  They taste
good, and work well in the hab-stuffed olives.  Haven't given up
hope on a true brown.  All the talk about high heat has me a
tad bit jealous.

Scott... coming soon, keriting type update... KCK