(no subject)

gcaselton@easynet.co.uk
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 08:07:35 +0100 (BST)

PGP RSA 2048 Public Key ID = 0x4DA2D41B
PGP DSS 3072 Public Key ID = 0xE367C90D
ALL spam/UCE/junk mail is tracked and reported back to ISPs, SMTP relays and upstream ISPs.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2040 06:28:15 +0100
From: "Graeme Caselton B.Sc." <gcaselton@easynet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: chile books

apologies if already suggested (I'm still 3 weeks behind on my
CH digests)

and Sunny Conley wrote:

> The Great Chile Book by Mark Miller, author of Coyote Cafe.
>[Ten Speed
> Press, isbn 0-89815-428-6]

I'd also suggest 'Peppers of the World' by DeWitt & Bosland.

Having also wanted to increase the chile pepper libary, I
visited www.amazon.com and did a search on 'dewitt', 'bosland',
'pepper' and 'chile'. You do get some mis-hits, but you should
find 20-30 books listed.

There is also the online database at:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/variety.html

just select from the A-Z buttons. I'm not sure but I hink there
are over 200 images there now. (I'm always happy to add more -
my ISP was so impressed with a recent review of the site in a
national newspaper, that I now have another 5Mb of server
storage space available for images of peppers).

Cheers all,

Graeme.
(still alive and sampling hot sauces in the UK)