Re: [CH] HAWGS

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

For shame, Chet - that's the least you could do!

I'm not sure where I saw this but ... one method of running off
underground critters is to drive a notched board into the ground.  You
then take another piece of wood and rake it up and down over the notches
for a period of time, also creating annoying vibrations.

But, I'm also hip to the ex plan.  However, that type of whining noise
also tends to drive away desirable creatures, such as birds, yard pets, or
even yourself!

rr

--- Chet Bacon <chet@chetbacon.com> wrote:

> Do I have to feed her?
>
> David Watts wrote:
> >
> >      ...I saw a whilygig type of contraption that is supposed to repel
> > rodents, you stick it in the ground, the blades produce an irritating
> > whining noise that travels into the ground...or for a small fee, I can
> send
> > my ex-wife to do the same thing  ;-D
> > regards,

===