Re: [CH] Hot Nuts

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 15:55:35 -0400

With all the talk about "hot nuts", someone should start up a business.

I do a honey/salted/pecan with finely diced habs - I'll betcha that
Calvin  Powder would work, hot magical nuts!

Off to experiment
Chet

Alan Lautzenheiser wrote:

> Now you've got me feeling maudlin. As a born and raised Ohioan, I wasn't
> introduced to boiled peanuts until I lived in Florida and Georgia for a
> few years. Now back in Ohio, I only get strange looks when I talk about
> missing them. I always get some when I get in that area. It seems the
> ones you buy from the small "Mom & Pop" stands along the road taste the
> best. I'm not scheduled to be in the South until February but now that
> I've got the yearning, I feel a weekend road trip coming on.
>
> Alan

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *