Re: [CH] Fw: iguana sauces

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:25:45 -0400

Iguana Gold is about my favorite of the mass produced, commercial
sauces, not too sweet, and nicely warm.

I use it as a dip for chips and peanuts, and i like it very much
to warm up a nice chicken ceasar salad or like steak sauce on pork
chops. The wife prefers the green, nice flavor too, but not the fruit
island flavor so much as the gold.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out