Re: [CH] Cats?

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:14:08 -0700

the main offender my Female Siamese is already "ribless" if you can imagine
that so i wouldn't need to fatten her up the male is getting that way but
at 15 years I don't think they will be tender enough so I would probably
have to marinade them in sodium bicarb to tenderize then render them down
...hmmmmm Seal point fajita's, kung pao  blue point  maybe there is a meal
here ........

At 01:02 PM 9/8/99 -0700, Anthony DeLorenzo wrote:

> >Talk to Dave .... he will do you right ..... all of my seeds sprouted that
> >I planted .....the cats found most of them quite delicious out of 38 plants
> >I only saved 14.....now I can only find some recipes for 15 year old
> >Siamese cats ......... anyone .......
>
>My suggestion: fatten them up on all the chlies they can eat, and then
>roast -'em up.  No need to add seasoning, especially if you feed them some
>garlic and herbs as well.  :)
>
>Tony

-Chris
That which burns the Lips, Frees the mind