Re: [CH] Bad Seed Suppliers

Ron Hill (rontah@enigma71.freeserve.co.uk)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:39:22 +0100

At 00:08 10/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I am amazed that you started a thread asking if I ship lousy seeds
>(Tough-Love Chile Co.), got no responses that I did and then
>posted this. Bring them out in the open if they do a lousy job, but
>don't leave my company hanging out there.
>
>PS: To the best of my knowledge you have never purchased seeds
>from me. I'm happy to deal with unhappy customers, either
>privately or publicly. Customer Service is Number ! at Tough Love
>Chile Co.

I would stand right behind Dave on this. My order from here in the UK
took two and a half days to get to me from the time that I ordered by
email until the seeds arrived in the mail. That's quicker than if I mailed
a letter to someone else in the same street here.

The seeds were A1 and have surpassed my  expectations.

No, I don't have any connection with Tough Love!

Ron Hill.
In the East of England.