Re: [CH] Leaving on a jet plane.....

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:36:24 -0400

At 04:59 PM 9/10/99 +0100, Tony O'Brien wrote:
>Rather unexpectedly, I'm being sent to the U.S. (for the first time ever) to
>attend a library standards conference in Clayton, Missouri (nr. St. Louis),
>from the 18th to the 21st of September. I've seen numerous postings
>regarding best places for CHs to eat/visit etc. in all sorts of locations,
>but I can't recall any which apply to this particular area. Is there anyone
>out there who has some relevant local knowledge ?

Met up with a bunch of folk from the FoodWine list at a place called Remy's
Kitchen and Wine Bar in Clayton earlier this year.  Check out:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/stl/stlfoodstk.html

also have about a half dozen menus of some St. Louis area restaurants at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/menus.shtml

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @