Re: [CH] More Bowers Chilefest Images

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:00:23 -0400

Mark,
Thanks for taking & posting some great shots of the fest, including Doug.

Jeff,
Thanks for goading Doug into the contest.

 I am trying to get my website up to post some of mine
    - a few really turned out nice.

It was great event & great to see ChileHead friends.
I look forward to seeing most, I hope, at Chips Hotluck in 2 weeks.

My daughter, Cindy, was quite intrigued by Doug's success.
Cindy vows to come to the next Bowers Fest and to give Doug
a challenge at the next chile-chomp event.
... They say apples don't fall too far from the tree.

I'd love to see a contest between Cindy, Doug & Karen Stober, who
we'll have to get  to join in next year.

May the Great Chile smile upon you,
Andy