RE: [CH] Off-Topic Oddity

California Technologies (webmaster@catechnologies.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:44:12 -0700

> R.Solarion wrote:

> I do have a pyracantha bush, and it seems to me that
> someone said one time that these "berries" are poisonous.
> My bush, at present, has only two "berries" which are about
> the size of tennis balls.

	I would imagine your bush is something other than
pyracantha.  I have had pyracantha bushes for many years.
The berries are very, very small.  Pyracantha bushes are
very popular here in California because they attract birds.
The birds enjoy feasting on the berries, so they are
certainly not poisonous.

	David

California Technologies - David Louis Harter
http://www.catechnologies.com
http://welcome.to/CAGirls
Computers - Internet Services - Firearms
Photography - Graphic Services - Model Agency