RE: [CH] dehydrators 2

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:55:37 -0700

up to 200F is safe - over that & the peppers, tomatoes, etc will burn

I do my tomatoes & peppers @200F for 4-6 hours - checking them every 15-30
minutes to make sure they don't burn

I put them on cookie sheets - they also do well on racks on cookie sheets so
the air gets to them from both top & bottom

also, allow space around them - the closer together you put them the longer
it will take for them to dry

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146