[CH] =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Gr=E4sl=F6k=22_=28was=3A_=5BCH=5D_OT=3A_Wine?=

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:49:12 -0700

Your description of "Gräslök" sounds like what we call "chive(s)"

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146