Re: [CH] OT: Wine/mushroom sauce - mild! [Was] Becoming a CH

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:28:19 -0400

At 09:05 PM 9/14/99 +0200, Kristofer Blennow wrote:
>marxman (et al) wrote:
>
>> My Swedish speaking husband tells me that's just chives
>
>YES, it is hives... Oops... chives. Better get myself a dictionary
>from Swedish to English so I can stop the guesswork. I can say
>"revenues" and "fermentation" and "intergalactic chile processing
>plants"... now why are these everyday things so hard to express...  ;P

We've got that growing in our lawn, we just call it Onion Grass.  Makes
cows milk taste funny if they eat it...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @