Re: [CH] Beekeeper dies after 50 stings

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:09:51 -0700

Oh, I dunno, carpo, I am almost 74, and have no intention of leaving
yet, and if this old guy was out cutting his lawn, at 83, and a bee
keeper to boot, a very demanding hobby, likely he was in pretty good
health....his problem was very likely, that he was not a certified
Chile-Head! Why, with all the kafuffle on this list, and the chiles we
all eat, we should all live forever!!? Cheers, Doug in BC(in a better humour)