Re: [CH] Rotel in Connecticut

(no name) (rlwat@uswest.net)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:12:45 -0500

Ro-Tel is sometimes hard to in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, too. I've never
seen a similar product called Red Gold brand in the Twin Cities (nor have I seen
Ro-tel cheaper than 79c/can). Does the label say where Red Gold is packaged?

Ro-Tel + Velvetta + Backdraft + corn chips + beverage = TV dinner
Renee