Re: [CH] seed borne diseases

Byron (Byron.Bromley@Gsd-Co.Com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:12:52 -0400

R.

Organic folk use Hot water treated seeds, doesn't do them all.

So far I have 5 to 1 plant pathologist say to use the chlorine bleach
solution
as it kills more of them. If you look real close there is chlorine as part
of a normal plants uptake. Look at labels on fish emulsion and
Miricale grow. Last ingredient on label.

Byron