Re: [CH] Hunan Hand help

Michael L. Freie (mfreie@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:16:01 -0700

      I've hunan'ed my lenses more than once.  Worse one was after eating
popcorn that I had sprinkled Chipotle Powder (of course liberally) on.  Thought
I'd have to learn braille after that one.

      Best prevention is to wash hands after handling chile stuff, and I have
found a product that does a pretty good job.  It's called Technu, and it is
sold in drug stores to remove the oils of Poison Ivy (Midwest) and Poison Oak
(Tons in California).  Give it a try!

Mike Freie