[CH] You'll Go Blind, Carp!!! Was: The "Bees" part of "The Birds and..."

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- danceswithcarp <dcombs@bloomington.in.us> wrote:

> Anaphylactic shock (allergic reaction) to anything isn't caused by a
> build-up but rather by an over-sensitization to the material at hand.

Thnaks for straightening me out!  That explains the use of Diphenhydramine
with Adrenaline.  One of the rare times I was stung my hand swelled
tremendously and I was given this combo.

> To be somewhat on topic, did the list ever reach a consensus on
> whether or
> not it was safe to store Habs in honey?

> I'd say it's safe.   My dad was a beekeeper and made a berry-honey mix
> that never killed us.

I'm gonna give it a try - I knew the list has discussed it but couldn't
remember the outcome.  Hmmm ... blackberries and habs might be the ticket!

> the only way the sperm can make the trip from the former to the latter
> for discharge is if the scrotum explodes in mid-copulation.  No lie.

> My dad, who were a funny, but cruel man, told me about this horrific
> fate that awaits drones when I was a wee laddy meself. "Who knows," he
> said,"A kid mutated like that wouldn't even know until like the drone,
> well, KA-BLOOOEEE."
> I was a chaste lad, and maintained a certain purity until well into my
> second marriage

That explains it!  Everytime I tried to commit Hari-Kari I felt like I was
gonna explode so I stopped!

Thanks for saving me from *that* fate!

I'll let you know how the "Berry and Hab Honey" goes - could be a good
combo for the Wheaties!

rr

===
Rockin' Randy's Homepage: