Re: [CH] World's Hottest Pepper

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 20:55:24 -0600

   I have a co-worker who is growing Caribbean Red Hots for the second year
now. He purchases the plants from a nursery in Milwaukee that is supposed
to have a fairly decent variety, considering that this is more beer 'n brat
territory. He gave me two pods just today, they are a very nice bright
shade of red. I haven't tried them yet, but he tells me they are a bit
hotter in his opinion than the Habs. he grows. A bit too scary for me to
just bite into, give me another five years or so.

Erich