Re: [CH] A silly thought

Richard A.Williams (rhialto@aa.net)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 02:21:53 -0700

Andrew Healy wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of any pseudo-religious chileheads- possibley
> the Brothers/Sisters of the Holy Hab ?  Just a passing enquiry, for Fortean
> Times (the dictionary of the wierd).
>
> TIA
>
> "If you didn't put chile in it, don't pretend to know."
>
> That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>
>
>                                         Andrew Healy

Dunno if they are still out there, (lost my bookmarks in my last HD
crash) but Brer Rael and myself and some of the other old-timers belong
to the Transcendental Capsiasinoid (SP?) Society. Definitely just what
you are looking for.

How about a little help here, fellow TCS members. Is the TCS website
still up, and if it is, where the hell is it?

Richard (who is about to give in to a naughty urge to play Jimi's
"Red House" at 750 decibels at 2:20 AM...)