Re: [CH]V6 #54 Administrivia Chile-Heads Monthly Post

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:17:06 RSA-2

> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:33:57 -0500
> From: Cameron Begg <begg.4@osu.edu>

> So that Peter Moss does not catch ALL the heat for trying his
> best to keep this list sane; and since I haven't had a good
> rant/rave for weeks here is an excerpt from Mike Bowers'
> recent Admin. posting.

Ahh! Cameron, here I was slowly building up pressure and even
though through time I have adjusted the level upwards.  In the
belief that the clowns who don't seem to be able to read,
understand or care about Mikes requests in the Administrivia
postings might eventually figure it out.

I guess I have always known it.  They don't care.  They don't
give a rats rear end for any annoyance or inconvenience they may
cause.  They can only believe that the administrivia postings
don't apply to THEM.  How else do you explain consistently
ignoring the very reasonable requests contained in these
postings.

It does not take much time or effort to be considerate of
others and keep within the bounds set by the list GOD.

Now where are those seeds I should have planted weeks ago.

Peter