Re: [CH] A silly thought

Richard A.Williams (rhialto@aa.net)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:16:28 -0700

Kristofer Blennow wrote:

> On 17 Sep 99, Inagaddadavida,Baby wrote:
>
> > > Richard (who is about to give in to a naughty urge to play Jimi's
> > >"Red House" at 750 decibels at 2:20 AM...)
>
> > do it, mon...start the neighbors' day out *righteously*!
> > Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
>
> Okay, so can anyone tell me (a medium seasoned CH) what the
> J. Hendrix chile connection is...?  "And the wind cries..." ?
>
> Kristofer

Why, Voodoo Chile of course! Seriously, there is no real connection,
other than the fact that some of us really like Hendrix and chiles. And
some of us <worship> Hendrix and chiles, and aren't at all shy about it.
If you still don't understand, do the following: Strip nekkid, rub
yourself all over with the hottest peppers you can find, and play every
Hendrix tune ever recorded at a mind-shattering volume, preferably
outdoors. That way, if you still don't attain enlightenment, you will at
least entertain your neighbors...

Richard (feeling a bit puckish tonight, and thus not to be taken
seriously)