Re: [CH] Program to resize .JPG photos

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:49:51 -0500

IMO Photoshop is bulky and clumsy. Paint Shop Pro should do the trick just as
well with an easier interface and much less memory.
                                                    jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008