Re: [CH] Post something useful

PaPa Fung (scott@clove.net.au)
Tue, 01 Jan 1980 00:40:22 +0930

Can you please stop with this repetitive bullshit. You've tantrumed on
and on leaving everybody sick and tired and I'm getting pissed off....
Your allergy thing is good but just leave the old intimidating crap out
and stop saying "wife and kids" because it is also pissing me off.....

PaPa Fung
"I'm glad to be one of your 12 neurotics"