Re: [CH] Fwd: You should know-you're one of the 12

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:43:24 -0500

MReese4943@aol.com wrote:

> This is the subject of a message I just got from Roy S., referring to his
> post about 12 neurotics.  This really pi**es me off.  I didn't join in any of
> the nonsense that he started, posted one little thing that was meant to be
> funny, and now I'm being attacked in my personal mail by this idiot.  I've
> stayed out of this until now, but enough is enough.
>
> Marilyn
>
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: You should know-you're one of the 12
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Roy Stiel <roystiel@yahoo.com>
> To: MReese4943@aol.com
>
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:52:12 EDT
> From: MReese4943@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [CH] Post something useful

> Daylight Time,
> roystiel@yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<
>  Update:
>  So far I have counted 12 neurotics on this list.
>   >>

> An activity which in itself is somewhat neurotic.

Don't sweat it too much, Marilyn. We've started a fund which will pay
for Ol' Roy to have a pane of glass installed in his navel so that he
can see where he is going.

Just pump the <DEL> key on his posts and go on. Or, if you're a
digester use the <PAGE DOWN> key to ditch his stuff and seek
intelligence.  <GGG>

Just to get back to peppers - here's a sauce I made up this week end.
It's not loaded with chiles - but, it's pretty flavourful. I use it on
lots of things.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

      Title: Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
 Categories: Emeril, Peppers, Sauces
      Yield: 2 Cups

      2 tb Olive oil
      3    Medium-large red bell
           Peppers, roasted and cut up
           Coarsely
    1/4 c  Coarsely chopped onions
      2 ts Minced garlic
      1 ts Chopped fresh basil
      1 ts Salt
    1/8 ts Cayenne pepper (or more)
      3    Turns freshly ground black
           Pepper
      2 c  Basic Chicken Stock
      2 tb Heavy cream

  Combine the oil, roasted peppers, onions, garlic, basil, salt,
  cayenne, and black pepper in a medium saucepan over high heat and
  cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the stock and the cream and bring to a
  full boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for
  about 8 minutes.

  Remove from the heat and puree in a food processor or blender for
  about 2 minutes. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an
  airtight container for up to 24 hours. Reheat in a saucepan over low
  heat.

  Yield: 2 cups

  SOURCE: Emeril Live! Cooking Show Copyright 1998, TV FOOD NETWORK
SHOW
  #EMIB22 - WINTER VEGETABLES

  Format by Dave Drum - 11 October 98

MMMMM

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider