Re: [CH] Question: Outerbridges???

Deb deForest (deforest@selec.net)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:37:58 -0500

Thanks, Scott C. Parkhurst ;-) and Chuck.  Just now getting
to my mail after being offline all weekend, still several
unread digests to go.  We use the Outerbridges most often on
seafood, too, it seems.  However, I've not tried it in clam
chowder and now that you mention that, I bet there is a
great way to use it with scalloped or baked oysters, too.
If I experiment I'll let you know.  Chuck, there is a hotter
version of this, you may have the milder one, although I
agree even it has subtle heat.  I much prefer other kinds of
sauces on eggs.  Deb in Houston