Re: [CH] Knuckle-Draggers of the list, Unite!

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:03:14 -0400

I'd hope there were more than 12..
geez competition is getting tough now-a-days!

Chet

=Mark wrote:

> At 02:37 PM 9/20/99 -0500, Schickowski, Jeff wrote:
> >
> >Hello everyone,
> >
> >I have created a graphic which anyone can put on their website to tell the
> >world that they are Knuckle-Dragging Chileheads and they don't care who
> >knows it! It's about 10k in size but worth having for your very own. Find it
> >at http://thtb.theshoppe.com.
>
> Are there extra points for being one of the 12 Neurotic Knuckle-Dragging
> Apostles?
>
>                     =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens
>
>                 @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
>                                   @ ICQ# 2059548 @
>
>                 Where ya' from?
>                                              Jersey.
>                                                           Yeah?  What exit?

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *