Re: [CH] Knuckle-Draggers of the list, Unite!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:05:29 -0700

Well, when he told me I was one of the twelve chosen neurotics, I fired
12 messages that he had posted to the list or to me, and a couple that
he had posted to someone else, right back to his mailbox, in a row, so
it filled his mailbox with crap that he had sent out already....aint
heard a word from him since! Doug in BC