Re: [CH] Knuckle-Draggers of the list, Unite!

ken (kljones@eagnet.com)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:38:50 -0400

T wrote:

> >Are there extra points for being one of the 12 Neurotic Knuckle-Dragging
> >Apostles?
>
> How do you know if you're one of the twelve?  Does having received a
> personally addressed note from you-know-who with several four-letter words
> mean you're one of the chosen?
>
> Tom

Tom,

     I think I got one of the first personally addressed notes like you
mentioned.  I'm sure that qualifies us as members of The Gang of Twelve.
Let's not get swollen heads about this though.  It seems that anyone who
is even a little bit critical of our disturbed friend is a candidate for
membership.  Judging from recent postings, I expect the membership will
be expanding soon.

                     - Ken (Proud charter member of The Gang of Twelve)