Re: [CH] The Twelve

ken (kljones@eagnet.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:29:48 -0400

Doug Irvine wrote:

> As one of the members of the twelve " apostles of fire " ....Have I just
> coined a new phrase here? Could the other 11 identify themselves, now
> that Mr. Stiel is no longer around? I know that Gareth is, but whom else
> was honored?  Cheers, Doug in BC

I incurred Mr. Stiel's wrath when I objected to his offensive attacks on
Dave Anderson.  I assume his references to me in postings to the list
and the couple of particularly vitriolic e-mails he sent me off-list
should qualify me for inclusion in The Twelve.  I wasn't hurt by all the
insults he directed at me, but finding out that he hadn't counted me as
one of The Twelve would be a cruel blow indeed.

                                  - Ken, in South Georgia