Re: [CH] Knuckle-Draggers of the list, Unite!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:13:54 -0400

At 08:06 PM 9/20/99 -0400, Jim McQuaid wrote:
>The logo is great ! ... but I'm curious as to the Knuckle Dragging
>aspect ??
>
>Cheers, Jim

A coule years ago there was a discussion of chiles that was not related to
eating them, and this led to a discussion of the stimulation of tootsies
led by Rael which went in all kinds of amorous directions when the List Cop
of the day announced that he was outraged that a public list devoted to
chiles woud be used to promote such lurid accounts.  Referred to those
involved as knuckledragging something or others.  Thinking he had insulted
us mightily he was taken aback when the group in question took it as a
badge of honor to be considered a "Knuckledragger."

This seems to have recurred with our friend Roy.  Never a better way to put
someone off when they try to insult you than to thank them and get everyone
else wanting to be insulted too!  Gotta be a YKYACHI in there somewhere...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?