[CH] The Twelve

Paul Wilson (pwilson@flashcom.net)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:21:36 -0700

Twas spoken on the 21st. of the ninth month:

>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:24:07 EDT
>From: GarryMass@aol.com
>Subject: Re: [CH] Take a powder
>In a message dated 9/99 9:25:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>72163.1353@compuserve.com writes:
><< claim our membership among the fabled Twelve Neurotics >>
>"Fabled," oh how right you are. The Twelve Neurotic Chile Apostles, or the
>Neurotics of the Roundtable, with drinks of James the Greater's Fiery Red
>Habanero Sauce in the Last Supper cups or grails of one and all, even James
>the Lesser.
>Chiles to Camelot. We, all of us, lance a lot of our favorite Chiles for
>ristras and dehydrating. Thanks to all who have helped to turn up the
smiles.
>Gareth the ChileKnight

Well spoken Gareth
also on the 21st:

>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:28:05 -0700
>From: Doug Irvine <dougandmarie@home.com>
>Subject: [CH] The Twelve
>As one of the members of the twelve " apostles of fire " ....Have I just
>coined a new phrase here? Could the other 11 identify themselves, now
>that Mr. Stiel is no longer around? I know that Gareth is, but whom else
>was honored? Cheers, Doug in BC

In a private and personal e-mail ceremony, I was beknighted as number 13
I shall wear the distinction with pride.  Paul "13"
		A chile pepper will never steal your car. Still
		lookin' for the ass kickin' pepper I can't eat.
		Paul "#13" Wilson,   San Jose, California
		mailto:pwilson@flashcom.net
		http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/skyzots