Re: [CH] Calling all CH's-help me name my new puppy!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:08:27 -0500

   Hey now.....

I thought we were all going to try to act in a civil manner. This is the
nastiest comment yet, and I must say I object to it almost as much as the
recently posted cat recipes. ;-)  But seriously, lets leave all the poor little
"furkids" (Very cute Valerie, is this your creation? My wife will love this,
having three "furkids", and one "featherkid" of our own.) alone and go back to
picking on the self-appointed psychologists on the list instead. Any good
recipes for them? Taste like chicken?
Erich