Re: [CH] overwintering

Jim McGrath (jimm@hi.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:30:22 -0400

I'm fortunate to have a sunroom with its own heating circuit.  Even in the
Winter it will get up to 90F on a bright sunny day.  I keep the thermostat
set at 50F so it never gets below that.  In my previous home, I built
shelves in front of the window getting the most exposure and indoor
temperature varied between 60F and 70F.  Both worked well.  I think the
most important factors are lots of daylight and avoidance of cold drafts.

Jim