Re: [CH] White flies (off topic)

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:07:59 -0500

Andy Barnhart wrote:

> Byron wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> > T shirt "VA is for Lovers; PA has Intercourse"
>
> Byron,
> I've done my best to sit on this factoid, in an attempt to keep
> the intellectual level of this list to at least some reasonable level,
> but since you have attacked my home state MD, I have to
> observe that in PA:
>
> On the way to Intercourse one often has to through Blue Balls!

Errrrmmmm.... not to pick nits or anything..... but it's singular.
Blue Ball, named for a big, roundish, bluish rock that used to mark
the crossroads where the town started. Also famous as the postmark on
the mailings of an early Al Goldstein semi-porno rag.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider