Re: [CH] Re: Puppy Name

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:14:20 -0500

I like it!! I do!! Scoville is a great name!! Course I've gotten
so many good ideas that I'm more confused than ever! Another
name that I'm really liking alot is Cajun. I also like Cayenne
(sounds a little more feminine to me, if I do end up with a girl
puppy) Another one I like alot is Pepper. That way I can make it
Chile Pepper, Habanero Pepper, or whatever... Thanx to everybody
who's tossed in an idea or two, I'm writing them all down :) and
you'll all be informed when the decision is made. O'course pics
will be posted on the webpage!
Peace and Peppers!
Valerie

--