Re: [CH] Puppy names (no CH content)

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:14:37 -0500

Ahhh Byron, the joys of a puppy <eg> About 10 years ago I discovered
the proper use of a crate! Leaving a puppy unsupervised is sorta like
leaving a 2 year old kid (without a diaper on!) unsupervised in a gift
shop. I know what my house looks like if I spend an hour or so online
during the day. By the way, how'd she do after her chile-theft incident?
If anyone on the list wants some info on crate training for dogs, email
me privately.
Peace and Peppers!
Valerie

--