Re: [CH] New use for chiles

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:21:33 -0400

1 qt of hydrogen peroxide
1/4 cup baking soda
1 teaspoon of liquid soap
mix together in a bowl.. wash the dog with it while it is bubbling..
it works

Chet

Susan Byers wrote:

> One of my dogs discovered that a family of skunks had moved into the
> quarters under the chicken coop (former home of the infamous Bloomington
> groundhogs). He got truly skunked. Phew! Not only did he reek but so did
> our downstairs bathroom after we gave him the standard remedies. We tried
> many things to get rid of the smell and I finally loaded the chile
> dehydrator up with chinense varieties. Ahhhh, the sweet smell of success.
> Susan Byers
> The Chile Woman

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *