Crossposted from: National Cooking Echo
From: Ian Hoare
Subj: Hunan Hand

 DD> Nope, the true meaning of pain comes when you have to whiz and
 DD> learn the real meaning of "Hunan Hand".

There's a lot to be said for the Indian (and other countries) practice
of using _one_ (the left) hand for "personal" contact and the _other_
for contact with food.

Of course the basis there is to protect your food from your bugs, but it
works just as well at protecting your bug from your food.

                                 [end]

                                                YK Jim

... Good chili will make you sweat. Every time. No sweat, not chili