Re: [CH] twin peppers?

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 22:17:03 -0500

Scott, et al,
I had a " Hawaiian" two years ago that made Siamese-looking pods like you
describe.  It was an Annuum I have been growing.  None of the other
plants of that type produced them, and the seeds sprouted last year and
this year did not repeat the characteristic.  I was hoping for a mutation
I could have fun with, as many of the dual pods looked shockingly
feminine.  Alas, it was not to be...... so far, anyway.
Calvin